I thought it might be fun to put up some of my favorite quotes.
- Suck it up!!
- “We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be.” C.S. Lewis
- “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Surely God would not have created such a being as man, with an ability to grasp the infinite, to exist only for a day! No, no, man was made for immortality.“ Abraham Lincoln
- “I am afraid that the schools will prove the very gates of hell, unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures and engraving them in the heart of the youth.“ Martin Luther
- “Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.” Martin Luther