Last week I went to cook dinner, but decided I didn’t want what I had planned. So I just threw something together and it turned out sooo good!!
Turkey & Portabellos in Garlic-Wine Sauce
- a pound of turkey, cubed
- 3 portabello mushrooms, cubed
- 1/2 c cooking sherry
- 1/4 to 1/2 c of flour
- dash of nutmeg
- couple dashes of oregano
- granulated garlic
- Brown turkey, until just cooked through. Add mushrooms, cook for just a couple minutes.
- Season with garlic (plenty), nutmeg, oregano and pepper, then lower heat.
- In a small bowl, mix sherry and flour. Pour over turkey.
- Let simmer for a couple more minutes until the flavors infuse.