I was in the mood for a laugh, so I looked up some funny stuff. I took the following off Funny Sayings and Quotes. Hope it amuses you, too 🙂
- Perspective is in the eye of the beholder.
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend’s forehead.
- Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness otherwise it’s hard to tell if someone is inconspicuous.
- Be alert – the world needs more lerts.
- Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.
- Friends help you move. Real friends help you move dead bodies.
- If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure.
- People have the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
- A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. – Bertrand Russell
- If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? – Scott Adams
#8 sounds like a Bushism, no? Those were great, I needed a laugh this morning. My site keeps going down because I’m being bombed by stumble.
#6 sounds vaguely familiar, haha
Waynes last blog post..10 Cool Create an Avatar Web Sites
This is amusing, thanks for posting!
Karen, author of “My Funny Dad, Harry”s last blog post..Do You Pray Together?
These are hysterical! I love #7. Thanks for the laugh!
Elles last blog post..I Heart My Dishwasher…Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for the laugh! I just might write some of those down and stick them on the fridge. 🙂
Mrs. Xs last blog post..Hairy Situation
An Ordinary Moms last blog post..The Treasure of September
lol, that’s funny! thanks for sharing the laugh.
hope you have a blessed weekend 😉
lizas last blog post..Clear With Black