Wayne tagged me for the 7 Things About Me Meme, so I’ll try to take a shot at it again!
- As a kid and teenager, I never wanted to have kids or get married. Ever. Blew that one 😉
- After I had my daughter, I certainly didn’t want any boys. Blew that one times 2.
- Dh and I decided to only have one kid together when we first got married. Blew that one, too.
- My major in college was psychology, though I was thinking about psychiatry as well. I dropped out when I got married, but plan on finishing my degree when the kids are all in school…in 5 years.
- One degree I was thinking was law… to be a child advocacy lawyer.
- My favorite day of the year is our wedding anniversary. Christmas (season) is second.
- Somehow, chocolate blizzards from DQ help my migraines…I haven’t figured out if that’s bad or good.
I’m going to tag some others I consider OL friends, but not the full seven as law requires. If you’ve done it or I’ve already tagged you and you want to skip it, it’s ok 😀