Today’s my birthday! Yay me 😀
How old am I? I’m 30. Yep, the big 3-0. No more 20’s. I’m on my way now to 40! Terrifying thought 😉
Dad to Two tagged me with Random Things, and I figured today would be a good day to do it. He had 2 given to him, a 7 and an 8. I’m gonna stick to 7…his 8 were great, but I’d bore you.
- When I was born, my liver hadn’t kicked in yet. They told my mom they didn’t think I’d make it. Hah! Showed them.
- I was born in Utah.
- On the day I was born, the temp was in the negative 20’s F.
- I was born at 7:17 pm.
- I usually don’t do birthdays well. They’re kinda depressing. I think I’m getting over it gradually though.
- I’m the youngest of 5…I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
- My parents thought they were done at 4 kids. Then my mom had a dream that a baby girl was being handed to her. And here I am!
So now I’d like to pass this to
Thanks for the comments on my blog! We are in the Metroplex!
I’m like you, I don’t do birthdays well. But it beats the alternative of not having one.
Texas Wanderers last blog post..Texas Trivia
Happy belated birthday! I’m sorry I missed the actual day… but, hopefully, you’re celebrating all week… in which case, I’m right on time. 🙂
Davidas last blog post..How Can I Improve This blog?