Again, courtesy of my dd’s email.
- Change your accent every 3 seconds.
- Ask to rent a pizza.
- Order 2 toppings, then change your mind and say, “No, they’ll start fighting. Just one topping.”
- Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
- Demand to keep the pizza box and make a big deal out of it.
- Crack your knuckles into the receiver.
- Speak quieter as the conversation goes on. Then when you say good-bye, say it really loud.
- Spell the name of the toppings you want.
- Terminate the call with, “Remember, we never had this conversation.”
- Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
Those are great! Thanks for the laugh!
I think #11 will be–expect pizza place to put a ban on your name!
Lins last blog post..Just a Spoonful of Sugar…..
lol…really! They’d probably quit answering (caller id)
Very funny, couldn’t stop laughing.
SirMacks last blog post..25 Stupid Facts List
Tonis last blog post..Meet My Friends Monday – The Musical